Authorized Program for Cold-Formed Steel
Through its Authorized Fabricator Program, Nuconsteel leads the industry in providing the most integrated approach to building with cold-formed steel. A Nucor company, Nuconsteel has been supplying superior load-bearing, cold-formed steel roof, floor and wall framing systems for commercial, institutional and residential projects across the United States since 2001.
We bring more to the table than any of our competitors, making NUTRUSS the preferred truss system in the marketplace. In addition to NUTRUSS, our other product offerings consistently arm our Authorized Fabricators with the highest level of design, engineering and design build services supported by extensive training and technical documentation. And as the only truss supplier owned by a steel maker, Nuconsteel’s Authorized Fabrication Program not only guarantees competitive pricing but also ensures materials are available even when supply can get tight.
While we have built our reputation on bringing more innovative products, software solutions and opportunities to the table than any of our competitors, we are especially proud of our superior customer service and support. As our customers have come to expect, we do whatever it takes to ensure you are equipped with every advantage to help you be successful.
NUCONSTEEL's Authorized Fabricator Benefits:
- The Financial risks of becoming an Authorized Fabricator are very low
- NUCOR = reliable steel supply, competitive pricing = Stability
- Special net pricing on the leading CFS framing material on the market
- The largest selection of CFS framing products in the industry
- Cutting edge design, layout and engineering software solutions
- Dedicated sales, customer service, fabrication and construction support
- Comprehensive software development, training and support
- Brand marketing collateral material and professional consultation
- Online Fabricator Portal for order processing and information resources
- Architectural & Engineering technical information - specifications, profiles,
section properties, UL certifications, details and more
- Long truss span capabilities with less bracing and superior lateral stability
- Cut to length availability for chords and webs
- Build trusses from one side (very limited two sided fabrication require)
- True arched chords available cut to length
- A wide variety of floor and roof deck profiles are available
- Total automated fabrication opportunities available
- National fabricator network with job referral commission opportunities
- Regional product distribution locations around the country
Better Products, Better Systems, Better Software, Plus the Best Support System = Success!